Acer Aspire 47382 turns on but screen does not work

Options
hlambach
hlambach Member Posts: 1 New User

Okay, so, I have had a series of problems with this computer. Last night I unistalled crapware and stuff. Ran MalwareBytes and came up with 201 items, most just PUP that came with browser bars (I think that's what it's called), but there was one Trojan and a few Adwares. I noticed that after only ten minutes of the computer being on, it was way too hot. I took it apart and thoroughly cleaned the fan. After reassembling it, I attempted to turn it on. The laptop power button light turned on, but after a few seconds, with a blank screen, (fan was working, I heard it), it shut down and restarted again on its own with no success. I took out the battery for 30 seconds and attemted to turn it on again, no luck. I just took it apart again, taking out the fan, making sure everything was in its proper place. Well now when I turn the stupid thing on, the fan and power button turns on, but the screen remains blank. When I press the power button, it turns off immediately. Sorry if this is kind of confusing, but thanks in advance for any help.