Acer AXC 705-UR53 64bit?

Options

I am a little bit confused with the specs of the items in the Subject line. Here is why. I am kind of the go to for my family when it comes to computers howevr I have just been called out on something that I guess I don't udnerstand... My Uncle is looking for a new computer for under 700USD and I thought I would point him into the area of the 705-UR53, Seeing it is updated with todays 4th Gen i3. However as he is looking over the Specs on Acers website he tells me that it is Running Wndows 10 as I stated but it says it isn't compatible with 64bit Processing? How do I explain this?

It says it has 4 gig of Ram (32 bit computing max ram set) however the Ram Max says 16gig on the site? 

The i3 4170 is a 3.7 64bit processor?

Now I know the i3 4170 is better then the j2900 in the 603 they have listed on the website, They max out the max Ram at 8gigs and even they say they have 64bit Processing?????

I told him to look at the ATC 705 they have listed in the Acer Store if he was worried about the 64bit Processing issue as it states it does and it is a i5.... Then while looking over the site he says there are some that say they don't have 64bit Processing in the list states no but offers 64bit Version of Wndows???? So I am lost really at what to say from here to let him know the i3 4170 is far better then the j2900

James

Answers