ASPIRE 7551 DVD-RW not working after Win 10 update

Options
ValerieP66
ValerieP66 Member Posts: 1 New User

So apparently Windows 10 and I are not going to get along! Can some one help me either know which drive updates to install or tell me how to get my dvd - rw to work.  I need it to install software for school and work.  And to watch movies on occasion.  Smiley Happy  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it.  I have tried the numerous solutions found on the internet to no avail.  My printer isn't even working very well now, and I went and bought a newer one so that it might.  I have both an HP3510 and a HP6835 both wireless.  I use a wireless network, and I cannot delete nor update HP Update framework, it keeps throwing an error stating that something is missing that is needed to continue update.  I'm almost to the point that I'd like to roll back to Win 7 and just forget about the whole thing.  I like my laptop and don't want a new one just to run WIN 10.... Thank you in advance for any guidance.  Please understand that I'm marginally Tech Saavy, and with proper direction I can follow most any instructions!  

Answers