ACER Aspire T3-710 graphics problem

sumiglen
sumiglen Member Posts: 2 New User

I have just bought the ACER Aspire T3-710 Desktop PC. I think I may have made a mistake. I thought I would go for a prebuilt powerful pc but I have already encountered problems. The disc drive is flimsy: the usb terminals are stiff and cheap feeling:the headphone socket is of poor quality: playing even simple online games and watching videos is a problem as the graphics freeze and the pc restarts. I would expect this from a cheap computer not from an expensive one. I have contacted customer support with no reply. I think Acer has now become complacent with its customers and quality of componants which will be detrimental to the company in the long run.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

I am sorry you are not happy with your product.

Please try contacting Acer support in your region again.

The Community is a peer to peer platform, when in need of support in warranty or repair, you will have to speak directly to Acer in your region.

Please choose your region in the link below.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • sumiglen
    sumiglen Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you for your message. Customer support did contact me and advised me accordingly. I asked about upgrading to a decent graphics card but they said this would invalidate my guarantee. Ive never had any problems with my previous Acer products and I would have thought they would allow for future updating of componants. This is not the case with this particular model. Time will tell on my new asset so I will post any news I may have.