ACER ASPIRE E15 E5-571G not charging when playing games.

imnince21
imnince21 Member Posts: 2 New User

Acer aspire e15 e5-571g. When i play games with the AC plugin. it suddenly stopped charging. power LED and Charging LED blinking. and when i try to play without battery only the AC. the laptop is suddenly shutsdown. but when im in normal use it charges normally. please anyone knows how to fix this. Smiley Sad

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

It doesn't do it right away, but after you have been playing for a while Right?

You are using up a lot of battery power and the charger  gets hot when it charges at full power

For a long time.As it gets too hot it starts decreasing in the amount of DC power that it puts out. 

What you are seeing is the charger failing. You need to find a way to cool the charger when you're going to play for a long time.You also may want to get a new charger. It wouldn't surprise me if that one has already suffered some damage. Not getting the correct charge can also damage the laptop.

Answers

• philetus
    Answer ✓

It doesn't do it right away, but after you have been playing for a while Right?

You are using up a lot of battery power and the charger  gets hot when it charges at full power

For a long time.As it gets too hot it starts decreasing in the amount of DC power that it puts out. 

What you are seeing is the charger failing. You need to find a way to cool the charger when you're going to play for a long time.You also may want to get a new charger. It wouldn't surprise me if that one has already suffered some damage. Not getting the correct charge can also damage the laptop.

• imnince21
    imnince21 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks man! I know the problem now man. its the AC adapter im using. but i just bought this laptop few weeks ago. ill try to change the AC in the service center and ask for another AC. Thanks for the help. Sorry for the bad english. 

Spoiler
    Smiley Very Happy
  • philetus

Ok lang ang English mo.  Walang anuman.

• Bablukatru
    Bablukatru Member Posts: 6 New User

HI

i also faced the same problem i tried to fix it in resetting power(RP) in laptop power.

RP:I removed the battery and holded the power button for 10 seconds then connect the battery in 20 seconds doing this drains the battery and power left inside motherboard particles and connect the charger and see if it works ?

Still not working Dont Freak OUT just change your Power Adapter or Buy new one if you warranty is finished in m case i purchased new one for 15$ in India ,from manufacture called lapcare they give 1 year warranty .

Hope this works Smiley Very Happy

My Story  Robot tongue : I found an old bluetooth adapter of m wireless mouse and i inserted in in my USB 3.0 port and i started the laptop and its ran fine but after closing the lid and opened it after 20 minutes it wont start and started blinking blue linght when i pressed the Power Button

• philetus

Did you remove the usb module and try it. Try resetting it again?

• Bablukatru
    Bablukatru Member Posts: 6 New User

no Bro i didn't Inserted the BT module in my laptop again because it is a bit rusty near its meatal cover  ,

Yes i resetted the Power after removing BT Module. 

• philetus

Remove the power and battery and hold the power button down for 30 seconds. Plug in and see if it will start. Then plug in the battery.