want to purchase new tablet

ffgb
ffgb Member Posts: 16 New User

Hello I am a Acer owner I own the acer iconia A1-810-L888 16gb Wi-Fi tablet and I just love this tablet. I am very interested in purchasing another tablet and not spend a whole lot of money.. I've been looking at two tablets the first one is Iconia B1-710-L401 8gb the second one is IconiaB1-720-L864 16gb. Can you tell me which one is the better tablet of the two and why????

Thank you,

FFGB

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Well, the 720 is a newer design than the 710. In general that means it'll be better, though I don't believe the specs are all that much different. The 720 has speakers moved to the front, so sound quality without headphones should be better. In addition the 720 has more storage and you can never have too much storage. Smiley Happy

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Well, the 720 is a newer design than the 710. In general that means it'll be better, though I don't believe the specs are all that much different. The 720 has speakers moved to the front, so sound quality without headphones should be better. In addition the 720 has more storage and you can never have too much storage. Smiley Happy

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

I have the A1-810 my wife has the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8 inch, it's better than my Acer in every way and my next tablet will be a Samsung :-)

• ffgb
    ffgb Member Posts: 16 New User

Thank you soon much have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.