sd card swallowed by tablet

Options
aliciaschrom
aliciaschrom Member Posts: 4 New User
i went to insert my sd card into my tablet...it went ALL THE WAY THROUGH!When disassembling to retrieve card..the screen cracked...its definitely not been a year...can i get it replaced??NEED ANSWERS ASAP TY IN ADVANCE

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

It's unlikely that they will replace the screen under warranty, they will argue that you shouldn't have tried to take it apart yourself. It doesn't hurt to contact them and argue your case though...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • aliciaschrom
    Options
    what's the best way to contact them?in my opinion,they should replace it because it is due to their error the card went all the way through..
  • billsey
    Options

Go to the Acer web site for your region then to support. I'd start by entering the SNID and take it from there.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • aliciaschrom
    Options
    I tried entering it before finding this site and it kept saying not valid...
  • billsey
    Options

It's important that you are in the right region website to get the code to work. A UK code won't work on the US site, for instance. Where did you purchase the tablet?

• aliciaschrom
    Options
    i don't know,it was a gift..i believe ordered online...id like to not have the gifter know.my predicament
This discussion has been closed.