Android Tablets

Topic

Visitor
bamapuglover

reset Acer A500 tablet due to lost password

My nephew gave me his Acer A500 tablet which I would like to use but he forgot the password.  How can I reset that?

ElizabethS

Re: reset Acer A500 tablet due to lost password

You'll find information on passwords here Understanding Passwords and how Acer can help when...

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
pnguyen

Re: reset Acer A500 tablet due to lost password

Hello,

I see that all password reset discussion points to this link http://community.acer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Understanding-Passwords-and-how-Acer-can-help-when-you-r... to help to recover. However, this link seems to work for only Window OS system. What about Androids OS? Is there a more specific artical to reset password for A500 Acer Android OS when I forget my password?

Thanks.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: