Topic

Frequent Visitor
paulengland100

acer iconia b1-a71 firmware

Hi All i am looking for the firmware download for my iconia b1 can anybody help me as i am stuck in boot loop tryed hard reset and factory reset but no change need firmware to put on sd card.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: acer iconia b1-a71 firmware

Kernel Source Code (Android 4.1 Jelly Bean) is posted under Documents on the Drivers page.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Frequent Visitor
ardebaran

amigos nesesito ayuda e jodido mi acer ico b1 instalandole esa app chainfire 3d y se me a quedado en el logo de acer la formateo y nada 

Frequent Visitor
kenneth23

Hello there, i've got the same problem with my iconia b1-a710, could this work the same with my tablet? Just download the source code, rename to update.zip and hope for the best?
Posted from Facebook
Frequent Visitor
wesam

Hi All i am looking for the firmware download for my iconia b1 can anybody help me

Frequent Visitor
raul535

ami tambien me pasa lo mismo instale la mierda del chainfire y cuando la enciondo se me queda lo de acer 

Pioneer
billsey

Unfortunately the kernal source code doesn't help most users. They are looking for pre-compiled binaries in a form that will allow them to reflash the OS. If Acer doesn't want (or is contractually obligated) to provide these it's probably best just to point them at the xda-developers forums...

Frequent Visitor
caveman

will this solve the problem?

Pioneer
billsey

It might and it might not. There are several things that will give similar symptoms and you have to check each of them. Reinstalling the OS image is pretty much a last resort before sending it in for hardware diagnostics.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: