Wifi connected but no internet connection B1-770

Options
romalaurenz
romalaurenz Member Posts: 10 New User
edited January 2021 in Tablets

Hi i recently had this problem , as the subject says, my device is connected to my router wifi but doesnt have internet connection. The page will display as page unavailable . The problem isn't with the internet tho, because i tried browsing with other devices and it works perfectly fine. I tried restarting the router and it worked for some time, then the problem occured again. I also tried restarting the wifi IN MY DEVICE and same thing happened, worked for some time then the problem comes back.

My device is 

Acer Iconia One 7

B1-770

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

have you tried to discard the network under settings/wifi of your tablet?

long press the discovered network and choose to discard or forget it, then search for wifi and try to connect again.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

have you tried to discard the network under settings/wifi of your tablet?

long press the discovered network and choose to discard or forget it, then search for wifi and try to connect again.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Dxfiant21
    Dxfiant21 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    that is not working either.. I have the same problem, i even reset my tablet and reconnected to my router but it still does the same thing.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Dxfiant21 you should start your own thread for your issue. What model of tablet do you have? Is it running Windows or Android? Which version?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.