Iconia a210 jb 4.1.1. often freezes

Options
icelanderus
icelanderus Member Posts: 4 New User

Iconia a210 jb 4.1.1

My tab often freezes for 0.5 - 1.5 sec

Even now, when im writing tis post :-( 

I always close unused apps and clearing cache and memory..

This is very frustraiting :-( 

Plz advize..

[word filter avoidance]

Best Answer

• icelanderus
    Answer ✓
    Options

i foun a solution:

i did a FACTORY RESET, it instelled the JB ROM image from scratch.. and everything is working fine Smiley Very Happy

it was the ICS to JB update t hea caused all the problems.

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options

We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.
    Acer Service and Support

• vbrasov
    vbrasov Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

My tablet has software problems which seems to be related to this post:

* After using is for a bit (reading PDFs and/or browsing), the screen becomes much less responsive (taping keys on keyboard does nothing and scrolling the screen starts to be mistaken for a zoom operation). The only way to fix these issues is to switch off and on the screen. After that the screen responsiveness is OK for a while, then again the screen becomes unresponsive and I have to repeat the procedure outlined above. This bug may actually be in Android 4.1.1 (what the tablet is running) and not caused by Acer's software customizations. An update to 4.2.1 may fix these UI problems and also make the UI experience smoother.

* Also I noticed that the tablet forgets the touch panel sensitivity setting set after restart.

Acer, can we have a software update for this tablet to android 4.2.1, please?

• icelanderus
    Answer ✓
    Options

i foun a solution:

i did a FACTORY RESET, it instelled the JB ROM image from scratch.. and everything is working fine Smiley Very Happy

it was the ICS to JB update t hea caused all the problems.

• hmk
    hmk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I've got the same issue since the very first day:/...

This discussion has been closed.