Iconia A1-810

Options
Omar_Ahmed
Omar_Ahmed Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello,

Today, I've received notification that the ( kitkat 4.4 ) is released for my tablet and I can download it .. After downloading, restarting and installing, i checked my system version in setting, i found that it is still ( android 4.2.2 ) as if nothing is downloaded .. I wish that someone can help me .. Thanks 

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi..

The new update is not for kitkat 4.4, it was an update for version 4.2.2 shipped with your tablet.

There would be no change in  in Android version and kernal, however the IAFW version, Image version and Build number would be updated after completing the updates.

Answers

• OceanMixed
    OceanMixed Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

It doesn't update for me too, don't know why this is happening though.

• rqt
    rqt Member Posts: 18 New User
    Options

On mine the update says the version will remain at 4.2.2, but that this update is necessary to allow the KitKat update to be done later.

• Omar_Ahmed
    Options

So this means that we will have the Kitkat 4.4 version soon?? 

• rqt
    rqt Member Posts: 18 New User
    Options

I don't think we'll find out when KitKat will arrive until it's actually here.

• Omar_Ahmed
    Options

Hmm, okay .. Thanks for your time Smiley Happy

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi..

The new update is not for kitkat 4.4, it was an update for version 4.2.2 shipped with your tablet.

There would be no change in  in Android version and kernal, however the IAFW version, Image version and Build number would be updated after completing the updates.

• whitegaming
    whitegaming Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi

My A1-810 4.4.2, kernel version 3.4.67 have a problem after I finished update it.

My camera can not open now.Man Indifferent

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Try a different camera app, there have been issues with Google's stock app.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.