Android Tablets

Topic

Regular Visitor
collinsmichelle

How do I unlock my acer tablet? It says my google password is invalid and I have reset it, but still

I am trying to figure out how to unlock my acer tablet without taking it to a shop and paying out money, it wont except my google password after I reset it, I am stuck, please help!

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: How do I unlock my acer tablet? It says my google password is invalid and I have reset it, but s

Please read this:
http://community.acer.com/t5/Community-KB/Understanding-Passwords-and-how-Acer-can-help-when-you-run...

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
WolfgangBoegel

Re: How do I unlock my acer tablet?

It says my google password is invalid and I have reset it, but s still it not lettin me in

I did it over and over again  no luck

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: