Liquid ZEST Plus. No individual ringtone assignment per contact anymore?

Options
Lizard
Lizard Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I am quite frustrated... had for quite a while the Acer Liquid Z220, everything wonderful, just the camera is meh. Now, I thought I upgrade, got myself a Liquid ZEST PLUS, and ther it begins. Imported the contacts, added some new ones. And..... NOT as described in the manual... there is no choice anymore for settiing an individual ringtone. Just Merge, discard changes, delete, all calls to voicemail. MAN!! It also does not give a choice anymore to show or hide CallerID in the settings >>'call settings', (Z220 had "SUBS settings" - 'additional settings' - Caller ID<<. Not anymore with the ZEST PLUS! I am SOOO disappointed. Bring it back tomorrow and stick with my Z220. I have a prepaid phone and when I call a business for example, asking a question, I do never show my caller ID. Because they keep 'telemarketing' you. With the new phone this feature is gone too!

Answers

• Lizard
    Lizard Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

At least ONE good news! I kept playing and trying with my new Liquid ZEST PLUS. And...I found out that there is in fact a way for displaying or not my caller ID. In settings/call settings/calling accounts I had to click on each of the individual SIM card providers, then another window opend for 'additional settings' and there was a choice to show/hide your number or show as 'network default'. YAY! Even a choice per SiM card.  

So far so good, if there would be someone who can tell me how to assign indiv. ringtones in my contacts..... would be awesome! Thanks 

• Beachhouse42
    Beachhouse42 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Same problem. Mved from Z220 to t08. Why regressive software.