Acer Liquid E3 issues with uninstalling an app

Options
jimcoop
jimcoop Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

i'm currently unable to properly uninstall an app. when i click and drag the app icon onto the uninstall section at the top of the screen it says that theres no app on storage, but when I go into settings and then apps the app is still listed there (it's balloons td5  btw) then when I try to uninstall it from there it says it's sucessfull but I can still find it within the home menu and also the app icon it still on my main screen as well,

the wouldn't typically bother me as it's only listed as being a couple of KBs in size within the apps menu but I'm almost  100% certain that this is causing me more issues as since I installed it and tried to uninstall it I've been getting constant Acer home has stopped working, Acer nidus has stopped working, amazon has stopped working, google play has stopped working ECT messages

so is there a way for me to delete this app properly from my phone without having to do a factory reset?

as after uninstalling it through the apps settings I get the above messages and the only way for me to do anything with my phone is to hold the power button down and switch it off, but after switching it back on again the app reappears and I have to do the whole thing all over again. and I can't even try to re-install the app and then re-uninstall it as when ever it gets to about 95% complete the above messages start to pop up and it closes the app store so it never finishes

any help would be appreciated