what can replace an Acer Aspire AZ3101 U4062 (modified for gaming) all upgrades

Feathers
Feathers Member Posts: 9 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Computer hit by lighting, insurance covers it but I've not been able to find a suitable replacement.  I had all upgrades on an Aspire AZ3101 U4062 after a previous computer quit working and the cost factor to replace the parts was pretty high.  We upgraded the graphics, i17 intel processor, quad core, and so forth. This one cost me nearly 4K,  My insurance company has been notified but i've not been able to find a suitable replacement.is there one that I don't need to modify so much?  Yes, I built computers about 8 years ago, until technology was advancing faster than I could learn.  Dale  

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Feathers,

I am sorry to hear you lost your computer due to lightning. I don't know if we have a direct replacement but the computers we have for gaming are the Acer Predator series (desktop) and they would need the least of upgrades, if any at all to be able to play most video games.

• Feathers
    Feathers Member Posts: 9 New User

Thanks for getting back with me.  I'm looking at 

Acer Aspire A7600U-UR24 27-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop but can I put a 2 TB hard drive instead of the one, with integrated graphics verses dedicated,  and any other upgrades possible for gaming?  Also looking at Model Name: TA272HUL Part Number: UM.HT2AA.004 with any upgrades.  Or, just go with the stand alone Model Name: Predator AG3-605-UR1DPart Number: DT.SPXAA.015 with upgrades of 32 G memory and any upgrades I might have missed, due to lack of coffee.  Thanks, Dale