Is there a wireless switch on an Aspire Z3 All-in-one?

HHflier
HHflier Member Posts: 8 New User

My Z3 stopped detecting wi-fi, I now have to use a cable.  Even after a return to Factory Settings there is no indication of any wi-fi.  My home wi-fi is working as normal.  Have I accidentally switched off wireless on the Z3?  If so, how do I turn it back on?

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Do you have a Wifi icon in the lower right corner? If so, does it show any bars or indicate a connection status?

If you click the  action center icon imagein the lower right hand corner, you should have the ability to enable or disable the wifi. If your wifi is enabled, but you are not able to see your wireless network, I suggest you contact technical support in your region to inquire about repair.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer

What operating system are you running?

Also, can you provide the first 10 characters of your serial number?

• HHflier
    HHflier Member Posts: 8 New User

Was Windows 8, now Windows 10.  Same problem with both.

First 10 of Serial No: DQSQQEK001

• Blayn-Acer
    Answer ✓

Do you have a Wifi icon in the lower right corner? If so, does it show any bars or indicate a connection status?

If you click the  action center icon imagein the lower right hand corner, you should have the ability to enable or disable the wifi. If your wifi is enabled, but you are not able to see your wireless network, I suggest you contact technical support in your region to inquire about repair.