I have a new Aspire Z AZC-700G-UW61 with Windows 10 file explorer freezes when I right click

Options
smilingdick
smilingdick Member Posts: 5 New User

When I right click to delete a file it will freeze. I do not have a revo one connected and i will get a notification that i am not connected to a mircosoft device when I turn it on. I know it's two different questions but I am new. Thank you for any help. 

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

If your OS freezes when you right click, you may want to restore Windows. Don't worry, Windows 10 lets you do it without losing any data. You can find instructions at http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37335

In regards to the revo, if you do not own one, you can uninstall the Acer Revo Suite software in Windows Add/Remove programs.

• smilingdick
    Options

I restored windows and lost the microsoft store and don't know how to get it back. Can you help me? My computer is an all-in-one

Thank you

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

Have you installed all of the updates for Windows 10 to see if that fixes it? Most issues like this can be resolved by installing all Win 10 updates.

• smilingdick
    Options
    After I didn't hear back from you I called Microsoft and they checked my computer from their end and said that Windows was corrupted. So she copied all my files and made a new account and put a new Windows 10 and was only 16 PR CENT downloaded so I left it on am night thinking it would keep going but, I checked it this morning and it was still at 16. So I tried to shut it off and it said there was still another account using it and so I closed lt anyways with the power off button and tried to put my pin in and it said it was incorrect. So now I can't get into my computer. Can you fix this so should I call Microsoft back?
  • Blayn-Acer
    Options

If you PM me your serial number, I will have a tech call you to help out.

• smilingdick
    Options
    Pm? Not at home right now . Not until around 9:00pm est.
  • Blayn-Acer
    Options

I can try to help you online. My suggestion would be to try to restore the OS again. I can work with you to get recovery media if you need it. If that doesn't fix it, your system may need repair. You could try contacting Microsoft if you want, to see what suggestions they may have.