I have a ZC-700G All-In-One. Can I uninstall Acer Drive?

Options
1kathyr
1kathyr Member Posts: 1 New User

When I boot it up in the morning I get a message to sign into Acer Drive using Revo One. I don't have a Revo One so I'm not using the Acer Drive. Can I just uninstall it?

Answers

• mangoe
    mangoe Member Posts: 11 New User
    Options

I know when I purchase my all in one Acer here in Canada they install a bunch of software that keep on poping up whenever I start up the computer,and I went into control panel,and went into program and uninstall a few of them,including Macfee antivirus,because I already subscribe to Norton antivirus.

Then I downloaded real player media player and it put a bunch of pop up junk on my computer,I went back in and uninstalled the unecessary junk and now everything is now clean no more unwanted pop up.

• LindaMP
    LindaMP Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options

I had to uninstall a bunch of unwanted programs, too...McAfee being the biggest culprit of slowing down the computer!!

Does your All-in-One feel hot on the far left hand side?

• sloggo01
    sloggo01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Yes mine does fell a little warm. I have tried to find a way to uninstall Revo and ever thing i have tried doesn't work. Still trying to find away. If you find a way let me know with a e mail Pleas ***. If i find any info i'll let you know. If you want i'll send an e mail. Give me your in an e mail OK. Thank Dan ***

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]