I am so done with anything acer, their products are garbage and they don't stand behind them at all.

Options
chevfan
chevfan Member Posts: 1 New User

I sent my new computer back and they claimed to have fixed it. They didn't actually do anything because it's the same keyboard even though they say they replaced it. They want me to send it back so I'm stuck without a computer for a few weeks again. I have to go buy a new one and they refuse to replace it or refund my money. 

What might have cost them a few hundred dollars to do the right thing and replace their defective product, is now going to cost them many thousands in future business. Typical short sighted companies who don't care about their customers. 

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Options

Hi chevfan,

I'm sorry that we've left you feeling like this. I was able to find some information about you based on your profile here and I've asked our support team to reach out to you. I hope that they'll be able to work out a resolution and follow up with you to ensure this is taken care of.

We do make mistakes, no one would argue that, we're always working to minimize and reduce them, but that is how it should be. As far as telling that we replaced a defective part and not actually doing so, I can assure that we don't do that, obviously it's not fair to our customers and it's not in our best interest. If we test the keyboard and it tests fine, we won't replace it, our return messaging would tell you that KB tested properly and no faults were found. In your repair, we certainly consumed a keyboard and replaced it.

Thanks,
    Cory