How do I turn on touchscreen settings?

moralesma
moralesma Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

Hello, I just bought this new desktop computer from an auction. I have tried to look  for the touchscreen settings everywhere on the computer but couldnt find them. I tried downloading the manual but I couldnt open it for some odd reason. I have also put in the model number and says that the computer no longer exsists. I need help trying to turn on touchscreen settings. I would love to be able to use the touchscreen , also the main reason why I bought this computer. If anyone can please help, I would much apperciate it. Name: Acer DA220HQL 21.5-Inch Android All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop 2013 Model, SNID: ********** Android 4.0 Operating System Ice Cream Sandwhich

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

The Acer DA220HQL is an  All-in-One system shipped with Android operating system.

This weblink has information on usage of this model  DD220HQL

Here's the weblink to download user guide of this model User guide

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• fixerme3
    fixerme3 Member Posts: 1 New User