Help with purhase and repairs

Options
Pete1
Pete1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I've just bought an Acer Aspire Z3-710 All In One Desktop at Noel Leeming Upper Hutt. It is supposed to have a 3 year Warranty which I haven't seen.

The system is overloaded with APPs including a preinstalled trial of Office 365,  that I can't afford.  

Instead I installed my own software including Office 2010, Logitech Printer, Logitech Cam, Video Editor, Video Convertor, and a Text to Speech software.

I have to use the Disk Drive to install my software from a disk but when the Disk Drive button is pressed, it only unlocked the drive  but  would not extend it out enough to place the disk in it. So I had to pull the Disk Drive out by grabbibng the outer cover, only for the outer cover to fall off.

It  is a very fragile piece. And when I put in the disk, I had  to hold the back of the drive in order to insert the disk withoutl breaking the whole Disk Drive off.

Next, the system is running my Third Party software with some difficulty like freezing often until it wouldn't start. I rung Acer Support and they guided me through Resetting. After Resetting, the computer is restored to a previous state, and my Third Party software are now deleted after rebooting.

There is no other way of Resetting withut deleting my Third Party software. I  tried several times but still returned the same results. And I can't use the computer without my Third Party Software.

I returned it for a refund, or replacement but Noel Leemingl suggested to send it in for an assessment. But before then I had to pay for the repair of the Disk Drive cover that fell off during its operation.

After two months of arguments, the computer that was bought by me is held by Noel Leeming and would not be repaired until I pay the cost of repairng the Disk Drive in advanced. I rung Acer and they needed the Serial Number, but since the compuer is held by Noel Leeming at their Upper Hutt shop, they would not let me have the Serial Number.

I have now paid the repair cost of the Disk Drive and want to talk to Acer about the recurring Resetting that deleted my Third Party software.   

I really need some help on stabilising the system with my Third Party software. Without which the computer is useless to me land Noel Leeming would not refund or replace it. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance