Bluetooth volume control DA220HQL

Options
kippow
kippow Member Posts: 7 New User

I got a refurbed DA220HQL from Woot. This is an Adroid Icecream Sandwhich all-in-one.  It is pretty slick, but apparently Acer has abandoned it as far as OS suport goes.  Smiley Sad

I have paired it with a bluetooth speaker, but the volume control does not effect the volume of the speaker, which also has no volumn control.

How do I control the volume of my bluetooth speaker???

Answers

• dynosoar
    dynosoar Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

In case you haven't figured it out we have been swindled.   The wireless network doesn't work, the volume as you illuded to doesn't work and the volume control on the side of the unit that they discribe is non existent.   I made the mistake of purchasing 2 of them.   Woot was surfaced through Amazon and they brokered the Acer.   Woot said not their problem, call Acer.   Acer isn't owning up to any of it.   I am asking for collaborators to help provide you tube and testimonies to recognize these three brands.   I am out the money because they are not furnishing any channels to return the product. 

So the only way I can think of to repay their kindness to become Best Buy loyal %100 and letting everyone I run into on the planet, what Acer, Woot and Amazon are when it comes to integrity of business.

Sorry for the bad news, but there doesn't seem to be an honest bone concerning this product anywhere.

At wits end.

• dynosoar
    dynosoar Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Since my last post/vent I am pursuing some repair options and am hopeful that I will be able to convey a success story and renewed faith in Acer, Woot and Amazon.

Wits regroup