Acer Aspire 5600U Start Up Problem

Options
Evean_Land
Evean_Land Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello

I had my All In One Acer Aspire 5600U for about 3 years now. I went to turn on my computer yesterday and it booted up just fine. After the Acer logo dissapears, i got the Windows Blue Error screen. Windows restarted to show me another Windows Blue Error Screen. After the second screen Windows did a auto repair and recovery and restarted. Upon restart the computer screen turns on for about 5 seconds and then turns off while the power remains on.

I have spent the entire day troubleshooting different solutions such as power cycling, changing outlets and power supllies, attempting to acess the BIOS, using external monitors. All with no success. The only thing I can confirm is the screen works just fine. I plugged in my game console to the HDMI In port and the screen popped on instantly, even when I have the computer off. Also when starting the computer a second after it powers on, I here a Double knock sound coming from the built in speakers. This happens every time I try to boot the computer. I Did a bit of research and found out that it may indeed be a BIOS error code indicating something is wrong.

I hope this is enough info on my problem and hope I can get some help. Thanks in advance!