wifi not working

Options
aswin
aswin Member Posts: 3 New User

In my acer aspire e1-531, i tried to install windows 8 and didint got it sucessful . so i installed windows 7 and also i need to install drivers. after installing all drivers fro the acers site itself i am getting a wifi error. by using short key Fn+f3 i can on the wifi but indication light is not getting on and also wifi icon is not found tool bar of desktop . when i scanned for hardware changes i got the eroor " NETWORK CONTROLLER No Driver found "

So please help me out to solve the problem ..Smiley Happy

Answers

• aswin
    Options

please anyone do help me ?? Smiley Sad

• Danica
    Danica Member Posts: 11 New User
    Options

I had a similar problem. Solved my with DriverScanner. You just need to register it. If you know how to look for serials it should be easy. But new problem occurred. Now wireless is having limited connectivity, which is common among Aspires. I hope I helped.

• aswin
    Options

Thank u for valuable reply ..Smiley Happy  i ill check snd try the same Smiley Happy

• snmunene
    snmunene Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Have same problem.

none of acer site driver is working on Aspire e1-531 for windows 7 pro 32bit

• snmunene
    snmunene Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

go to driveridentifier site if you are registered and scan for hardware drivers. your Wifi will be listed wth an exlamation mark,click on download and you will get a whole list of compatible driversfrom other manufucturers,choose toshiba one(tc004366006)  file,downlod and try,it should work. http://www.driveridentifier.com/user_register.php

This discussion has been closed.