hi

godsent
godsent Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi im new. This is my first post. My acer netbook 725 fell and my hard drive wont boot no more... I was wondering if there is anyway I can get the e recovery software to download cause its a netbook which has no cd/dvd drive. Is there anyway I can get acer recovery software to download so I can restore windows 7 on my new hdd?? Please help me

Answers

• vvprad
    vvprad Member Posts: 246 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hi...

it could be a hardware issue with the laptop, since it is fell.

You could purchase the recovery media from the following LINK

The recovery media contains the factory shipped OS, drivers, and apps..

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder

As vvprad said, you will need to buy a new hard drive & the recovery disks from Acer. You will also need to buy an external DVD drive to load them onto your system.

• godsent
    godsent Member Posts: 2 New User
    Lol ty for response... I found out my hdd was broke... I replaced it and ill download a copy of windows iso and ill use my activation key and install useing usb drive... I would of bought but im from trinidad so it will take months to get.. I do have a question though.... if I remove the disk that is in the old drive and place it in the new hdd will I get mystuff?
  • finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder

There is a possibility that you could do that - it depends on what sort of fault your old hard drive has. It is worth a try!

This discussion has been closed.