acer aspire e1-572 key problem

Options
bom_back
bom_back Member Posts: 5 New User

i can't use more than 4 keys at the same time..currently my bios is v2.13..hope u can fixed that problem..I already reinstalled windows..

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Options

Pardon my ignorance but I'm not quite sure of what you mean by 4 keys at the same time? I find that I can only use one key at the same time on my machine unless trying to use a hotkey combination like ctrl+alt+del. Please clarify.

Thanks

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• bom_back
    Options

sorry for general question..the problem happen when i played games that need more than 4 keys to be used such as Pro Evolution Soccer(PES 2014)..

as example (up+right/down+left+e+s) ..for 1st 3 keys(up+right/down+left/vice versa) works but when i press (up+right/down+left+e+s) button,it not responsive..

• JackE
    Options

OK. Try this. In explorer, search for the file that starts PES14. Right click on it. Go to properties. Then click "compatibility". Checkmark "run this program in compatibility mode for" and try chosing the newest operating system listed. Save and exit. Re-start PES and try the key combos again. If that doesn't work, repeat the above compatibility mode procedure and try choosing the 2nd newest operating system to see if that'll work for you. Report back with results.

Thanks

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• bom_back
    Options

still got the same problem..since i use compatibilaty mode,graphic slightly reduce

• bom_back
    Options
  • JackE
    Options

Sorry, I personally can't recommend trying to update the bios to see if it solves this particular problem.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• bom_back
    Options

then, what should I do?let it be like this?

• JackE
    Options

As far as I can tell, your machine already has the latest bios installed. So rather than trying to mess with the bios, I'd recommend searching on google for customized keyboard software or drivers geared toward gaming. To get you started, you might want to check out this keyboard analysis tool to find out what your e1 is currently capable of http://www.daanav.com/keyboard-checker-freeware-for-windows/

Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• oceylantr
    oceylantr Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

I've the same problem at E1-572G, and solution of technical support was making me try to recover windows, if not worked, they wanted me to get my notebook to them, support service. I cannot understand these delaying activities, it's obvious to do what. Acer will make a bios update like they did in S3 ultrabooks with same problem. Is there a this year plan of Acer, about making a bios update? 

Problematic combinations : Left arr + Upper arr + (S or D)

• oceylantr
    oceylantr Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

In addition, windows recovery not worked

This discussion has been closed.