Why this company acer is so slow for release an update?

Options
yucano31
yucano31 Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

Because, the company like samsung, sony, htc,etc. They do a quickly update when is out a new version of android. Why this company take long for release an update? Until chinese company do a quickly update in their tablet like pipo for example.

Now in bit time google going to release the android L(4.5), is better that acer is working in this update. If i have bad experience with update with acer, my next tablet going to be another brand. By that reason i am happy in this world have a lot competition for the client have more option to buy tablet.

Answers

• gendrake93
    gendrake93 Member Posts: 29 New User
    Options

Programming takes a long time,espeacially with making an operating system,not to mention the legal,patent,and copyright issues associated weth electonics engeneering and programming,there is also the problems with incompatability issues within the hardware and software,but i see what your getting at here,though.

• yucano31
    yucano31 Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

Options

Why for example sony or samsung do very fast the update>

• gendrake93
    gendrake93 Member Posts: 29 New User
    Options
    Sony are big companies,not to mention,knowing Sony they release updates Too quickly,tat it has major bugs in the update,remember,quicker updates=More bugs,that's probably why Acer takes its time to fix the major bug related issues that could brick a device and render it useless.I should know,Sony released an update too quickly on the Sony PlayStation 3 system that bricked 1.5 million ps3 systems globally,it causeed a lot of trouble,the fact is you have to be patient when it comes to programming.
This discussion has been closed.