My experience with horrible Acer Costumer Service

Options
fred69
fred69 Member Posts: 4 New User
I`ve been always respecting acer as company science 2002 when i received my first laptop, till 2014 when i`ve order predator g3 desktop pc , I have been collecting this money almost one year.
That was the worst decision in my live. I have paid 1400€ for 2 -days working computer. I`ve update bios from Your official website using serial number from sticker on PC. After one restart computer never worked again.

Contacted forums (they didnt solve problem) ( http://community.acer.com/t5/Desktops-All-In-Ones/Dead-BIOS-Acer-Predator-MS-7829-REV-1-1/td-p/245526  ) also no ANSWER, i have to fix it myself)   , facebook (no answer till now ), email ( no answer till now ) , contacted acer service in Netherlands, they rejected repair because of broken seal ( yes, i was trying to reset bios by jumper on motherboard). So i decided to buy other motherboard than factory, i bougth ASRock Z87M OC and also power supply from BeQuiet company. I changed broken parts and i made it working myself. I spend 350€ to repair dead computer after bios update and unnice service.

And Your facebook  , worst PR ever, how is possible i cannot contact You via facebook in 2014 ?

I am deaf person, i cannot use phone to contact You and service . i HATE this kind of service. This is unbelievable for me i have to ask peoples to get Your company email to send you message. Because i do not want to use support website for reasons You can read here. i give up, because i didnt found any email to contact You.

After this i have contact your unbelievable not professional service about one software issue , to make better quality and power of sound it is exactly : [edited to comply with guidelines], i have wait 5 days for answer,  who in 2014 is replies to costumer messages in 5 days, is unacceptable, not professional, and not nice against me = costumer.

I asked for name of software in answer i have get "how to reset ur pc to factory settings" , then i replied for this message i have no answer from Your support till now ( 14 day -  no reply )

I was always suggesting your products to my friends and family ( even in models like 5720, 7250, 3690 etc.where u got always problems with broken power suppy cable) , totally I bought 6 laptops from Your company, and one, last desktop PC with i am using now.

I am very disappointed from Your service, and the way you treat your good ex-client.

After this You send me email " Acer - Request for Customer Feedback" from CEB Customer Surveys CEBCustomerSurveys@executiveboard.com . You make me totally angry now and please do not ask me such stupid questions where i can answer like You have answer me .

Shame on You Acer.

You lost me .
This discussion has been closed.