How to turn on the Bluetooth on my acer Aspire E1-571 windows 8 64 bit

Options
sakthivel
sakthivel Member Posts: 3 New User

I have brought new laptop twodays before , it has Bluetooth connection issue,I installed latest versos of Bluetooth driver of my model from acer support website,still I have problem in Bluetooth it shows like hide (pls see attachment) please give me a solution.....bluetooth.png

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

Not all models of the E1-571 ship with bluetooth. Can you please provide the complete model number, or the SNID, so I can look further into this? You can also verify if your system has bluetooth using the instructions in our support article http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25.

• sakthivel
    sakthivel Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

The problem is not yet solved, i have written all  details of my lapto as follow [edited for privacy] purchased on 04.12.13 , name of the store: carrifor at seeb branch, muscat ,Oman.

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

Thank you for providing the information. unfortunately, I do not have complete specifications on that system that was purchased in Oman. My recommendation would be to contact technical support in your region. You can see a listing of regional support sites in our knowledgebase article http://community.acer.com/t5/Community-KB/Where-can-I-find-information-about-my-Acer-Product/ta-p/37951.

• Jas1
    Jas1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi there,

same problem here, in Wireless connections: Airplane Mode, and Wireless can both be switched On/Off

Bluetooth is in the Off position, but will not switch to the On position.

Is my E-571 actually Bluetooth enable ? The SNID number is: [edited for privacy]

Appreciate any help

Jas1

• Blayn-Acer
    Options

Jas1,

In looking at the specifications for the SNID you provided, it does not show that this system shipped with bluetooth. I apologize for any inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.