How do I assign Cloud PC first?

Options
TFWU
TFWU Member Posts: 5 New User

Myu ACER Tab tells me I have to "assign Clod PC first"  and I have no idea what it is, why isn't there a link to the comment "cloud pc"  a so I can do it, or howe about an explanation somewhere about what "clod PC" is?

Answers

• Fov
    Fov Member Posts: 26 New User
    Options

I think “assign cloud pc first” means that your media files such as photos, music, movies are shared via cloud pc, let your phone or tablet access them, so you need to set one personal pc as cloud pc before using.

Cloud pc is equivalent to a Terminal, I have used this several days, according my experience AcerCloud Docs and PicStream, which contain the Office files and photographs, are independent, they don’t rely on cloud pc online.

• Beautyandharry1
    Beautyandharry1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

my name is [edited for privacy] iv never had to assign cloud pc before

so could you tell me how i do this please

• Leho
    Leho Member Posts: 525 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Chaps

Go to Acer.com for your country and click on the Acer Cloud tab.  Peruse the tutorials and most of your questions will be answered.

Leho

• Boppy
    Boppy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have no idea how to assign a PC to Acer Cloud to use with my new Iconia Tablet

Tank you

• rogervrooman123
    rogervrooman123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

How do  I assign Cloud PC first?

TFWU wrote:

Myu ACER Tab tells me I have to "assign Clod PC first"  and I have no idea what it is, why isn't there a link to the comment "cloud pc"  a so I can do it, or howe about an explanation somewhere about what "clod PC" is?

• mish
    mish Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

How do i assign cloud pc first to viee contents and add files to the library

• margaretmmorgan
    margaretmmorgan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have downloaded cloud to my Acer Iconia Tablet but cannot assign cloud. Followed allinstructions but it will not do it

This discussion has been closed.