Flash Sale Customer Service Inquiry

Options
jyue22
jyue22 Member Posts: 2 New User

So a quick briefing on what happened:

I ordered a Aspire V7-582PG-6854 Ultrabook on the week of the 2-3 day Flash Sale on the 12-13th of August. I made the purchase on the 13th before the flash sale ended and got an email the next day saying my order was cancelled. Of course I was curious and emailed back saying why, and they said they made some verification and systems changes to the information I put in the order. It was a vague explanation for a cancelled order so I asked if there was anyway I could re-order the product with the Flash Sale discount because the sale was already over.

I got redirected to the 1-800-910-2237 number and got a hold of a customer representative who was helpful and understood my problem and tried to fix the price of the V7 for me. He couldn't do it for me so he referred me to Temple, Texas HQ for the inquiry. I explained my situation, got put on hold for a couple of seconds and said they could do absolutely nothing about it because the sale was already over. I'm frustrated and upset. I had rightfully purchased it during the flash sale, but was notified after the sale was over that my order got cancelled and now, they couldn't give me a thorough explanation why they couldn't fulfill my request because I was "too late to have called in". I had to work 6 days straight after I had ordered the laptop and got home at 7pm every night, so I'm not sure if there was any possible way of me contacting them in that time frame and had my situation remedied within the contact hours.

If an Acer Representative could please address my situation, I would very much appreciate it. This is my first laptop buy and I don't want things to go sour.

Best Answer

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi jyue22,

Sorry for the frustration you've experience for this process. I'll ask our Acer Store management to review your issue and see if they can reach out to you with a better explanation.

Cory

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi jyue22,

Sorry for the frustration you've experience for this process. I'll ask our Acer Store management to review your issue and see if they can reach out to you with a better explanation.

Cory

• jyue22
    jyue22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thank you Cory and Acer for reaching out to me. I truly appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.