This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
CBrown6748

Acer Iconia B1-711

[ Edited ]

Hi

I just bought the latest tablet whilst over in Doha, and of course it didn't come with a User Guide? and unlike my previous Acer Iconia B1-71 there is no guide on the tablet. I went to Acer's and Qatar Acer's web site to try and download the User Guide, the only document available is App. Guide which is a kernal zip file whatever that is? I downloaded and then tried to unzip it using WINRar but it asked me for a password? I went on chat to customer service and they just keep insisting it is not password protected?

Has anyone got this new tablet version and has anyone managed to get a User Guide? If so can you explain how I can get one or can anyone give me a link so I can download the file or download a zip file that isn't password protected?

Thanking you in anticipation

CBrown6748

Visitor
linuxeleven

Re: Acer Iconia B1-711

Downloaded recently from Acer website.

Acer Iconia B1AcerUser Manual

14.3 MB

2013/11/05

http://goo.gl/sfaOP7

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: