2014 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
OMGarby

Acer Aspire E1-572G - AMD graphic card not working code 43

Hello,

I just bought this new laptop, Acer Aspire E1-572G. I am having a really difficult time installing the graphic driver: AMD Radeon HD 8750M.

So far I have tried to: 
Install windows > Download the video driver from http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
Of course it didn't work.
I searched a lot of threads trying to follow some instructions that would work in my case.
The last thing I did was to uninstall both video drivers from device manager > restart my computer and let windows install the driver > restart again > install Catalyst with the latest beta version for windows that I found here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows...
Restarted again, but I still have the same problem.

The video card is not working, if I go to properties from Device Manager it shows me error code 43
I tried this both on Windows 7 and Windows 8. 

martin900

Re: Acer Aspire E1-572G - AMD graphic card not working code 43

[ Edited ]

Same problem here!

Beta drivers will install but you get error 43 and the ATI card still won't work.

+I also have a 572G but with i7 4500U and 8670M

martin900

I recently tried the 13.11 beta and 13.12 official drivers from AMD = no difference, still getting error 43.

Contributing Member
KevGo

may you update the newest if there's.

or you may tried a manual driver install via device manager.

and the last you can download the newest beta driver from AMD.

martin900

Tried everything you mentioned: manual installation, newest drivers and also the beta ones.

I think I will just send it to RMA...

Visitor
ivanho

Hello,

i had the same problem. here is the solution:

first install drivers for Intel Graphics. dont know are those drivers on Resource DVD so i donwloaded this one: intel_graphics_15.33.2.3282_32bit

then from Device Manager install AMD Radeon. Use drivers from Resource DVD! (all those drivers from offical websites and various forums didnt work for me)

Untitled.jpg

Visitor
ivanho

oops, parod me. that was rashly comment. today i got few video games, and actually radeon doesnt work (error 43)  

martin900

It's working!!!

Installed the newest drivers from AMD's website and the 8670M finally works.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: