2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

New Visitor
qawi1223

when can my Acer aspire 4738Z get windows 8?

Hey i would like to upgrade my acer aspire 4738Z to windows 8 but i cant seem to connect to the internet due to the incompatability of my network adapter software and windows 8 keeps crashing on it. ACER PLEASE MAKE ACER ASPIRE 4738Z BE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS8 !!

Acer Technician
Acer-Travis

Re: when can my Acer aspire 4738Z get windows 8?

The Acer Aspire 4738Z is not a model supported by Acer for the Windows 8 operating system.  While Windows 8 should have the correct drivers for your wireless card, it is not guaranteed.  If you are experiencing crashing issues we would suggest reverting to Windows 7.

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service Locations
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

New Visitor
tajudeen627

Re: when can my Acer aspire 4738Z get windows 8?

well mine is model name : ASPIRE 4738 so till when will this model support windows eight most expecially the audio and sound problem, ofcourse your company would not want me to develope interest in other brand of laptop as there are mnay of them , so when exactly do we expect the update, this is making my system more or less usless and i want windows 8 not seven thanks.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: