2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
a_ham

what is the blue light beside the orange wireless ? laptop

Hi I have an older model laptop. I can't find any light indicators that match in the manual!!!! It's in the upper left corner-

there's the power button - then this blue button (circular) that keeps blinking and then the orange antennae wireless light.

The reason I'm asking is because our community was forced to take Uverse & it's been terrible - now they're saying it's my computer -- well, I have an acer netbook, too and it's the same problem === ANYWAY, would really appreciate knowing what that light is and thanks!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
st3ph3nnity

Re: what is the blue light beside the orange wireless ? laptop

I do not know your model but I think it is the activity of the hard drive.

Regular Visitor
a_ham

Re: what is the blue light beside the orange wireless ? laptop

Hi, thanks so much for your answer - it is an older 5742 series....the light is round w/lines going around it, too--Picture  a stack of plates and it keeps fluttering/blinking........if it is the hard disk am I in trouble - I really haven't used that much space up on the hard drive...........thanks again,

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: