This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
ebnstlee

iconia boot loop

I had my Acer Iconia A700 for about a month now. It was upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.1.2. through the Settings->About tablet->System update process right after I bought it. I have been using it without problem since. However, for no known reason, this afternoon when I switched it on the device booted with a message "Unfortunately, Appstore has stopped" and it went into continuous reboot cycle. Can anyone helped to advise what can be done to solve this probem. It will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Ernest

Established Contributor
Clyde

Re: iconia boot loop

Try clearing data on your apps, or resetting your tablet. That should get it to boot.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: