2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
juanahusted

how long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in Restore Progress.

How long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in "Restore Progress"?  The Restoring system bar is at 100%.  The Updating system bar is at 99%.  Elapsed time is now showing 4:40:33 and counting.

Valued Leader
freeza

Re: how long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in Restore Progress.

Good day

It should run at most 2hrs. Shut the machine down, a hard shut down and power the machine on again.

Regards,

Freeza

Visitor
Moe_Mulla

Re: how long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in Restore Progress.

Hi 

I've been restoring my system after i seen a msg saying BOOTMGR is missing on a black screen. I've tried to use windows 7 repair disc to solve the issue upon booting but it still says that msg. I therefore found out about pressing Alt + F10 in other words acer erecovery and so i have chosen to restore my system and i as well see that my restoring bar is filled up at 100% and my updating bar is at 99%. However the elapsed time is 14 hours right now. Is this correct? What other alternative options do i have to restore my system if possible back to how it was before the BOOTMGR problem? Please help as urgently as possible. 

Thanking You

Visitor
Moe_Mulla

I forgot to mention, i am using Acer eRecovery Management V7.7.7

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: