This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
klatsch

how to download complete user manual for aspire v5 121? original was erased from harddisk.

ACE Pioneer
finlux

Re: aspire v5

[ Edited ]

Hi klatsch!

Go to the Acer website for your region, click on "Support", "Drivers and Manuals" then enter the details of your laptop. Then click on the "Documents" tab.

Locate your manual, then click on the "Download" button and "Save As". It will save to your Downloads folder, where you can then move it to where you want!

Visitor
klatsch

Re: aspire v5 owners manual

ok, but its only a few pages, how to unpack and so on, quick install manual, not the real thing, neither in English nor German.
I think the propper complete user manual must be awailable too?

Leader
Vince53

Re: aspire v5 owners manual

Klatsch, try this link:

http://office.manualsonline.com/support/acer/laptop/please-help-find-the-manual-for-this-acer-laptop...

I typds in my model number, and after three days they found the technical manual. You understand that the owner's manual does not contain detailed information on how to open and repair your machine, and I wanted the technical manual.

Hope this helps.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: