This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

mengpo

W700 Bluetooth problem

Well, I got a weird problem here. From time to time, I have keyboard which has a huge latency (ie I type a letter and it takes more than a second to appear) and//or a stuck a key (ie foruuuuum ).
I also bought a Bluetooth mouse and it stutters a lot when both are enabled. I think it comes from the bluetooth driver that is not really uptodate or so the wifi driver I use (since it is the same card, I wonder if it does not interfere with its outputs when everything is working at the same time ...).
In short, is that someone has this concern ?

VIP
Chris

Re: W700 Bluetooth problem

Hi Mengpo,

Thre is an updated bluetooth driver available from our support site. It is a combo driver so updates the wireless aswell.

Frequent Visitor
phanzal

I have also this problem. I have to turn off and on again bluetooth to restore connection with my Microsoft bluetooth muse 5000 and with Acer keyboard. I have to do it many times a day, mostly when I take break for a while. It looks like I did not have this kind of problem when I used keyboard only. I tried different drivers to install, but no luck so far. Any ideas?

Contributor
ptrkhh

I'm now using the version 222 version from Aspire P3, works normal so far
Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: