Unsatisfactory service

gjhubs
gjhubs Member Posts: 7 New User

My Acer Aspire is the worst computer i have ever had.  30 of the first 90 days I owned it, it was out for repair.  I had to buy another computer in order to stay on-line and do the things I bought a computer to do.  I sent it back with a corrupt operating system and they sent it back with NO operating system  Back again!  Bad Company, they could care less.

Answers

• Leho
    Leho Member Posts: 525 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Gjhu

You have obviously had a very unsatisfactory experience with your Acer computer and with Acer Service.  While I personally sympathize with you, since I neither work for Acer nor am responsible for the quality of their service, there is nothing that I or the members of this community can do for you.  Please read the Community Users' Agreement to understand what this Forum is.

I cannot appreciate why you would use the Blog entry as the topic for this thread. Surely you could have come up with wording that would have related more clearly to your current experience.

I hope that your Aspire eventually will be operating to meet with your expectations

Leho

• gjhubs
    gjhubs Member Posts: 7 New User

it is a bad company and a bad computer.  It has cost me a great amount of money.  Not having a computer for 30 of the 1st 90 days I owned it necessitated buying another computer.  In addition, while under warranty, having to pay $72 to mail it back for repairs is not good company policy.  Really, sending it back with a corrupt operating sysyem and having it returned with NO operating system does not appear to be something anyone would want to buy.  I am just trying to warn the buying public!

• Leho
    Leho Member Posts: 525 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Gjhu

Thank you for your continuing update regarding your very unfortunate experiences.

You have now posted the same litany in three different threads.  I don't see this as an efficient way to 'warn the buying public'.  The first time buying public is unlikely to use this forum until after their purchase.  Perchance time to give up on that approach and ask for peer solutions to your specific problems?

I'm confident that when you cease your almost endless, but sincere rant there are folks here who can offer useful advise.

So, what specific computer problems would you like input on?

Leho

This discussion has been closed.