Signature

Options
piutemama
piutemama Member Posts: 5 New User

How do I add a digital personal signature to my Personal profile page?

Best Answer

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Stephanie,

Welcome to the community.

You can add a signature by clicking My Settings in the upper right hand user info section once you are logged in. Under the Personal Profile tab there is a subset of options. Select Personal Information and the 3rd option down that signature area. It will support a small subset of HTML if you are familiar with it.

Thanks,
    Cory

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Stephanie,

Welcome to the community.

You can add a signature by clicking My Settings in the upper right hand user info section once you are logged in. Under the Personal Profile tab there is a subset of options. Select Personal Information and the 3rd option down that signature area. It will support a small subset of HTML if you are familiar with it.

Thanks,
    Cory

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

To augment Cory's tip about adding a signature line, if you want to customize the signature font:

1. Open any New Message window.
    2. Type the text you wish to appear in your signature.
    3. Using the Text Editor tools, change the font color, size and style as you wish.
    4. When you have it the way you like, click the HTML tab of the message you are working on.
    5. Copy the entire HTML code and close the message window. (Don't post it!)
    6. Go to your profile and paste the HTML code into the Signature box- then click Save at the bottom.

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.