This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

New Visitor
SREEPRAJAY

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ON WINDOWS 8

Using a Netbook Aspire One 725.

Last three days I am facing this "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" error and the netbook automatically reboots after this message.As advised by the Acer Customer Service, I have made a factory reset....This is not having any effect. I still had reboots after doing a factory reset and restored my data.

here is the link to the dump files:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=CBEE96AE09D86F6B!139

Thanks in advance

New Visitor
Veronikka

Re: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ON WINDOWS 8

I have had the same problem--my three day old acer aspire one 725 has shut down five times today with this system service error.  The report mentions memory dump.  I tried to take a a screen shot to no avail.

Any help with this problem is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

valvola

Same here,

brand new AO725 keeps crashing with SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (Win8 x64).

All drivers have been updated and the configuration is still the factory one.

valvola

Well,

it seems that turning off Sleep from any power plan makes the computer not crashing any more.

In fact, the computer crashes most when accessingin internet after it have resumed from Sleep.

Not a real solution, but for the moment it makes the computer more stable. 

At least, it worked for me.

Great PC anyway.

valvola

[ Edited ]

Negative, problem still here.

I'm investigating if it's a case of over heating. I'm using the lap on a cooling board, let's see what it happens...

valvola

Negative for heat problem. IS IT POSSIBLE to have an answer from an Acer Technician?????

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Member philetus really stepped up this past month with 160 replies and a good share of Kudos. It looks like he is on a fast track to being a true leader here! Thank you from all of us philetus.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: