This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

ASK
Visitor
ASK

Problem in restarting

I have bought acer e1-531
it shows eror code 0xc00000001
and my operating system is corrupted
though i have os disc given with laptop i insert it but same thing is happening
i bought it on 15-07-13
the last line shows IRPL-NOT-LESS-than-or-equal
Leader
Vince53

Re: Problem in restarting

Ask, an 0xc00000001 error means that your Windows files have been corrupted. It might be a virus, an incomplete upgrade, or a few other things. Try to do a System Restore. If that doesn't work, try to get your anti-virus program running. If that doesn't work, try to refresh your Windows system. Last chance: try to go back to the factory settings.

If you can't do any of that, you can attach a thumb drive to another computer and download various free anti-virus programs designed to run off a thumb drive. You can find them with a search engine. Then install the thumb drive onto your laptop and try to run the AV from there.

If all else fails, a repair shop can reformat for you.

Hope this helps.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Acer is proud to announce the promotion of Philetus to the ACE team. Philetus has been a member since March 2013 and has shown the skills and patience required to be a member of this exclusive, invite only team of experts. Congratulations Philetus!

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: