Let's Get Social!
Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.
1) Anybody out there know the mean time to failure MTF of the battery in this TAB - ie how many times can it be recherge and what is the cost to replace as it is not removable?
2) Does the touch screen support the use of a stylus?
3) The USB port has OTG but will it support an external HDD or just connect to a PC ?
4) anybody use a bluetooth keyboard with this TAB ?
5) What is the ACER record for releasing new Android updates - slow to never OR fair to good ?
Okay got out my Kensington wireless keyword and it does work with the A1-810-81251G01nw. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out how. The online manual wasn't any help.
I also just tried my wireless headphones, and I haven't been able to get the tablet to recognize them let alone get them to pair.