Not A Member?
Find out about the Acer ACE program..
Hover over a Discussion Category on the left to display the forums.
New to Acer Community?
Read our Knowledge Base article for helpful information and links, then introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum.
Join the forum discussions on our Predator line of products.
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work.
This page has been archived for future reference.
See our Discussion Forums for more current content.
1) Anybody out there know the mean time to failure MTF of the battery in this TAB - ie how many times can it be recherge and what is the cost to replace as it is not removable?
2) Does the touch screen support the use of a stylus?
3) The USB port has OTG but will it support an external HDD or just connect to a PC ?
4) anybody use a bluetooth keyboard with this TAB ?
5) What is the ACER record for releasing new Android updates - slow to never OR fair to good ?
The USB port has OTG but will it support an external HDD or just connect to a PC ?
Okay got out my Kensington wireless keyword and it does work with the A1-810-81251G01nw. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out how. The online manual wasn't any help.
I also just tried my wireless headphones, and I haven't been able to get the tablet to recognize them let alone get them to pair.
Just saw you asked about a stylus working. Yes it does - either type (hard or mesh tip).
Thanks for the reply Marcia. I did eventually buy one and I am quite pleased with it. I use a Jot Pro stylus currently.
Congratulations benton582! Benton’s participation in the Community has helped answer the questions of a lot of users. Thank you for being part of the Community!
Keep up the great work!
Acer Community is also available in the following languages: