The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.
07-03-2013 07:42 PM
1) Anybody out there know the mean time to failure MTF of the battery in this TAB - ie how many times can it be recherge and what is the cost to replace as it is not removable?
2) Does the touch screen support the use of a stylus?
3) The USB port has OTG but will it support an external HDD or just connect to a PC ?
4) anybody use a bluetooth keyboard with this TAB ?
5) What is the ACER record for releasing new Android updates - slow to never OR fair to good ?
09-03-2013 05:37 AM
Okay got out my Kensington wireless keyword and it does work with the A1-810-81251G01nw. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out how. The online manual wasn't any help.
I also just tried my wireless headphones, and I haven't been able to get the tablet to recognize them let alone get them to pair.