2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

tye
Visitor
tye

I put my microSD card into the slot & it is lost how do I recover it?-it is slipped way back inside

I made a mistake & put the Micro SD card into the slot on my Acer Aspire, without it's jacket... i tried getting it out but failed, now it's slipped way back in the opening..is there anyway to retrieve it without having to take the laptop apart? i tried w/ a paper clip & couldnt get it--i cant see it anymore...

ACE Pioneer
Leho

Re: I put my microSD card into the slot & it is lost how do I recover it?-it is slipped way back

Tye

There are too many variables for anyone on the forum to offer assistance, sight unseen.  Take it to your local computer repair shop. They can very likely remove the micro SD card without doing more damage.

DON' T do it again:smileysad:

Leho 

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: