Not A Member?
Find out about the Acer ACE program..
Hover over a Discussion Category on the left to display the forums.
New to Acer Community?
Read our Knowledge Base article for helpful information and links, then introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum.
Join the forum discussions on our Predator line of products.
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work.
This page has been archived for future reference.
See our Discussion Forums for more current content.
i have installed windows 8, but bluetooth are now not active.
Because I had to get 16 gb to install windows 8, I do not know now how to start bluetooth
Go to Solution.
Problem solved by downloading Device Control and installing and using Device Control
View solution in original post
You can activate bluetooth in win 8 from:Swipe from right - Settings - Change PC settings - Wireless - Bluetooth
How can i detect the bluetooth of my laptop using my smart phone? The laptop unit is acer v5 touch windows 8.
Also there is no bluetooth icon in the app list. Does it have a driver that needs to be installed?
where can we download such??
m having this kind of problem also. windows 8 is really something new to me.
W500 Tablet. Smatphone Samsung S3 mini.
After days and nights Sreen Rotation and Bluetooth are working.!!!
I tried to upgrade from Windows 7 ... After that :
My solution :
1. Install Win 8 with Format totally.
2. Screen rotation (G-Sensor) doesn't work if Device Copntrol is not there.
3. Install Control Device from Acer site choise Win7 32 in Applications and not in drivers.
4. Unzip and install with compatibility Win 7 - Setup.exe - Restart
5. Install G-Sensor in Drivers Win 7.
6. Unzip and install with compatibility Win 7 - Setup.exe - Restart
And Scren rotation is OK.
1. Install Bluetooth suite from Drivers Win 8 Upgrade.
2. Unzip and install it.
3. Look in System if it is OK. If not, ugrade the pilot.
4. And ... Bluetooth is working.
5. In the charm tool bar : Add a new device.
6. BT recognises my smatphone and Appairs it.
7. Open BT from the Phone Icone and synchronise ...
8. It's operating.!!!
Will you excuse my English but I hope you will undersand me.
Congratulations benton582! Benton’s participation in the Community has helped answer the questions of a lot of users. Thank you for being part of the Community!
Keep up the great work!
Acer Community is also available in the following languages: