2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
spottedstar1123

How do I turn on the backlit keyboard on an Aspire V5-122P-0643?

I got this ultrabook recently, so I dont know all the tricks and stuff yet. I don't know if it even has a backlit keyboard, but my friend has the same exact model (we even got it at the same store), and her's is backlit. Unfortunately, she says "it just came like that" and doesn't know how to turn it on/off. Please help!

Acer Technician
Acer-Cory

Re: How do I turn on the backlit keyboard on an Aspire V5-122P-0643?

This notebook does not come with a backlit keyboard. While you and your friend may both have V5-122Ps they do come in slightly different configurations. For example, the V5-122P-6000 does ship with a backlit keyboard.

I hope this helps.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Established Member
jozefrockz

Re: How do I turn on the backlit keyboard on an Aspire V5-122P-0643?

you may want to review the exact model from the store and confirm if there's a backlit keyboard for your laptop... but normally it should be FN + F9.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: