2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
bleaclc

How do I reset my ACER Aspire One Notebook when I don't know the Boot Password?

How do I reset my ACER Aspire One Notebook.  When I turn it on, all I get is "Enter CURRENT Passwrd:?"  I let my newphew get on my notebook and ever since then, I haven't been able to get in.  Please HELP!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
st3ph3nnity

Re: How do I reset my ACER Aspire One Notebook when I don't know the Boot Password?

There are a couple of password reset programs around that are able to help you enter the computer...unfortunately I can`t remember what they are....try going to the windows forums and asking there...there are many more people online and you`l find the help you need...I never use a password...I really don`t see the point as unless you`re some sectret agent...just don`t let anybody use your computers...good luck.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: