2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
yeenara10

Help? I uninstalled my Acer Crystal Eye Webcam and I cant get it back?!

[ Edited ]

PLEASE HELP ME D:

Okay so last week I got my brand new Acer Aspire V5-171 as a present from my mom from the UK then a few days ago I had this problem with the "Acer Crystal Webcam" because everytime I open it, it says "No webcam detected. Try plugging in blablabla" so I searched the net for solutions but unfortunately, I didn't found a single solution :smileysad:

I didnt even changed a single setting on this netbook and I was wondering why the heck did it suddenly malfunction :smileysad: 

I even system restored my netbook thinking it will work even if this netbook is brand new but sadly, the message "No webcam detected" keeps popping up

So I tried to download an "Acer Crystal Eye Video Class Webcam" from cnet.com and while installing it, it asked me to uninstall Acer Crystal Eye Webcam first. So I did, unaware of the situation. 

Unfortuantely when the Acer Crystal Eye Video Class webcam finished to install it said "No webcam found" and it didnt even worked too. Im so worried I tried downloading cyberlink from acer but it said "No webcam found" too D:

What on earth should I do?! I lost the official Acer Crystal Webcam software and I dont know what to do, you guys are my only chance so please help me? :smileysad:

Also I cant register this netbook because everytime I enter the serial number it says that it is invalid..

I have an Acer Aspre V5-171

Frequent Visitor
admobrir

Re: Help? I uninstalled my Acer Crystal Eye Webcam and I cant get it back?!

[ Edited ]

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Member philetus really stepped up this past month with 160 replies and a good share of Kudos. It looks like he is on a fast track to being a true leader here! Thank you from all of us philetus.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: